new guage cluster idea (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I had purchased the guages that I want to run in my fj60 probably about 6 mo. ago, and have'nt really had the time to mess with much on the whole project since then. I finally have been getting back into it little by little, and here is the cluster I came up with.It fits nicely in the stock location, and will incorporate the brake/seatbelt lamps, 4x4 lamp, and turn signals soon to come!
new 60 gauges.jpg

looks good, but wonder if sun light might be too much bouncing off the metal plate. thinking of powder coating it? might make the guages stand out more too.

Dave

glare off of cluster

It does'nt seem as bad as my camera flash made it. But yeah I thought about it too! the cluster sits somewhat vertical,and as under that lip of the top pad. So hopefully it won't be too bad, but powdercoat options would look great as well!
:cheers:

looks good, but wonder if sun light might be too much bouncing off the metal plate. thinking of powder coating it? might make the guages stand out more too.

Dave

guage cluster

Yes sir! I will post some more pics when I get the other pieces in and also the illumination, these are sick!

That is really cool! I have been thinking about this for a long time, it would be great to have accurate gauges. Those are Autometer right?

Sweet dash :grinpimp: What are you going to use for indicator lights?

This is mine.I wanted LEDs but I couldnt find the colors I wanted locally.So I went with some regular lights I found at Radio Shack.I ran everything to a Molex connector to make things easy :D

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

I had purchased the guages that I want to run in my fj60 probably about 6 mo. ago, and have'nt really had the time to mess with much on the whole project since then. I finally have been getting back into it little by little, and here is the cluster I came up with.It fits nicely in the stock location, and will incorporate the brake/seatbelt lamps, 4x4 lamp, and turn signals soon to come!

Nice work! Looks sweet.

You must have one FAST Cruiser though.... 160MPH......WOW WEE!!!!!!!

gauge cluster

That one looks good too! whats it going in? I am using the factory indicators cut in from the back.Will post more pics soon of the finished product.:)

Sweet dash :grinpimp: What are you going to use for indicator lights?

This is mine.I wanted LEDs but I couldnt find the colors I wanted locally.So I went with some regular lights I found at Radio Shack.I ran everything to a Molex connector to make things easy :D

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom