For Sale New Domed 2F +0.50 mm Pistons and Rings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Messed up measuring and didn't realize my cylinders weren't oversized afterall. never went into the engine, just onto the connecting rods. They were bought new from S.O.R. Asking $250 obo. Domestic shipping included at asking price.

Do you know the brand?

Do you know the brand?
Good afternoon!
The rings are sealed power, they came from Auto Zone. The pistons I'm not sure, the box was unlabeled (like most of Specter Off-Road items I've found). I will email SOR though and see if they'll tell me. If you're curious, they are part number 034-01D-20 on their website. I'll post on here when I have more information.

In response to several people asking what brand they are, I reached out to SOR and here was their response:
"Hello, We have these made for us from an overseas manufacturer. Specter Off Road will not disclose our manufacturer."

Not the most helpful, but I didn't expect to receive much more from them (which is a shame considering how much money I've given them)

For clarification, the parts number I listed is shown on SOR's site as +0.020" that is equivalent to +0.50 mm which is stamped on the piston head. I left them in the box in my garage that I won't be back to until Friday, I'll post a photo then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom