new cuiser owner edmonton looking for PO lj78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hello i recently purchased my 1990 sx5 lj78 prado from go honda. I have Zero info on the PO or vehicle past and modifications other than what is apparently obvious. if anyone knows of the PO or past life of the landy please let me know, at least so i can let him know it went to a good home.

my build as of now.
bfg ko2 32x11.5x15 on 15x8 steel
waterless coolant from midas on stoney plain (ask for steve olson, does good work)
turbo smart manual boost controller set to 13 psi
snow performance stage 1 water methanol injection
heat wrapped turbo downpipe
all fluids and grease points

coming soon
manual hub conversion from radd cruisers as my electric hubs are shot
stinger front brush guard
larger capacity aux watermeth tank mounted in rear ( i go through near a gallon an hour on the highway)
maybe a lift of sorts

I look forward to meeting you fine folks and getting more involved with the offroad community

20161220_150713_resized.jpg

20161220_150732_resized.jpg

20170111_170950_resized.jpg

20170117_211559_resized.jpg

20170117_211610_resized.jpg

not sure if this is a good lead, but I remember a guy in Millwoods with this model with this paint job many years ago. It was posted a few times on autotrader and such, maybe he hung on to it and then traded it in. But this is a very slim lead.

it sounds like you're getting the right things taken care of on the LJ platform.

Welcome to the addiction - as they say.

not sure if this is a good lead, but I remember a guy in Millwoods with this model with this paint job many years ago. It was posted a few times on autotrader and such, maybe he hung on to it and then traded it in. But this is a very slim lead.

it sounds like you're getting the right things taken care of on the LJ platform.

Welcome to the addiction - as they say.

My Previous toy car is an aircooled vw bus so you could say im fairly familiar with keeping underpowered prone to overheating motors going. Keep the egt down on a 2lte and its damn near unkillable. Methanol is a great cheap insurance way of doing that. I shot methanol through my bus on hills and acceleration to great success. I look forward to the first time i can really take it to where it belongs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom