New CSC member Ben (D_Web) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member #405 Ben Weber (@D_Web)

Ben owns a 2006 UZJ100 - and as he said "work in progress with lots to do :)".

Welcome to the club Ben. Please tell us more about yourself and post up some pictures of you Land Cruiser.

Welcome Ben!

Welcome aboard! Lots of newer Cruisers joining lately. Tell us about yours,

Thanks gents! I'm looking forward to getting out and seeing your wonderful country. I relocated here from Australia last year. It took me a while to find a cruiser that I was comfortable buying (well, there was one other I would have bought but the timing didn't work, thanks again @brices123 ), but now thanks to Matt (@wtmtnterror) I've got this:
100.jpg

It has a few goodies so far, like the sliders and rear bar. I've got a new set of BFG A/T K02s on the way, some ham radios to go in, and then I might look at a front bar and finding some room for a second battery. No doubt the AHC will have to go eventually too :)

Prior to coming over I had a couple of cruisers.

My 105:
105.jpg

and the 80

80.jpg

Hindsight is 20/20 and while the 105 was just as capable as the 80 and better on the highway, it just didn't have the same character - I should never have sold it and I hope one day to buy another. Alas, it's all moot and now I have a new project.

Thanks again, it's great to be here!

Welcome Ben!

Sweet rides. I have a video of your 100 series working out its A-Trac if you search for @Cactuscrzr on youtube. I spend way to much time watching Ronny Dahl on youtube. It's pretty cool all the cruisers you have over there in Australia.

Very nice rides indeed, we all dream about what we can't have. It was nice meeting you and Jason, you guys will definitely enjoy being part of CSC and what Arizona has to offer. Hope to see you on some trails!

Sweet rides. I have a video of your 100 series working out its A-Trac if you search for @Cactuscrzr on youtube. I spend way to much time watching Ronny Dahl on youtube. It's pretty cool all the cruisers you have over there in Australia.

Nice video - my other cruisers had F+R lockers, so I'm going to need to get used to the traction control system. We're pretty lucky in Australia - the aftermarket business is huge and there is some great stuff on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom