New Club Logo (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lost of clubs seem to have the shape of their province/state...

True bud.... I don't know if that's good or bad but you always know where they're from ;)

Here a few we've tossed around... stuck w/ one of the more simple ones. Not saying they are good... but it was a learning process all the same:

bslca_bezel_logo-gc-com2.jpg

fifth.png

Bezel_alt3.png

Bezel_jpg2.jpg

CCA2.png

small.png

Gonna check in on you guys if you don't mind...can't wait to see what you come up with. Howver, I'll leave your club business to you. Yell if I can ever help in any way.

Good luck

:beer:

Bx

Last edited:
I have not made up my mind on this yet... a few of us where talking about only updating the font that Coastal Cruisers is done in, but I think all logos need to be simple and crisp and recognizable from a distance. keep up the good work

how about a view from the passanger side

Ya, I really like the designs with the round headlights and rounded grill of the 40. It keeps the form better in a round or oval badge. Maybe we could copy the idea of a mountain/water graphic for placement in the grill section? Not so sure about the maple leaf in the image. Perhaps that's a better one for the Ottawa club. How about a douglas fir? Oh, and not to loose the cougar theme, we could have it being treed in the douglas fir by a pack of Cruisers.;)

Can't get enough of them... the cats I mean.:rolleyes:

My facination with these cats started when I was young. I would often spot their tracks but never caught a glimps of them - except when a dead one was hanging up at my neighbour's shed. My friend's dad was the conservation officer.

One time I tracked a cougar on snow shoes in fresh snow out to a bluff - not hunting, just tracking to see where the cat went. It was getting late so I decided to head back to the truck. About half way back, I noticed their were fresh cougar tracks over my snow show tracks. The bloody cat had been tracking me. Freaked me out pretty bad at the time and I was sure glad to make it back to the truck. The cougar could have taken me out at any time. My highschool classmate's wife was killed by a big cat quite a while ago. The cat attacked her kids on horse back and she fought off the cat so her kids could escape. We actually had a cougar come through the park behind our house a few years ago. You might say I am entrigued but have a healthy respect for them.

Knowing how they act, I think they would be the right animal for a club logo, if we wanted an animal on the logo. They are smart, quiet, agile, climb anything and go anywhere animals.

I like this one. It has a nice simple Land Cruiser on it. Not as cartoonish as ours. I guess it may be hard as to what you would put in the background. We don't represent all of BC, but maybe we could put something else in the backgroung...like a cougar :). How about a Maple Leaf in the background? I know we don't represent all of Canada, but I think most guys are pretty patriotic. And from my travels aroung the world, almost everyone recognises and loves the Maple Leaf. Could anyone post a sample with the Maple Leaf in the back ground?

Since the poll on the other thread is going towards the "leave it the hell alone" category - I will not spend any more time on this unless we as a group decide it is going to be changed - which is what I though we agreed upon earlier.

I believe the decision was made at a meeting. I figure if you make the meeting then you have a say. It is pretty hard for an organization to function and get things done otherwise. Some people have good reason for not making meetings: work, school, :hmm: wives, etc. Perhaps if we a see a major decision coming up we could post the agenda before the meeting and they could feed their vote on the issue to one person like Bill.

How many were in the voting... 15? I believe this is still a matter that needs to be decided at a club meeting.
GG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom