New 60 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
This is my new 60 front production bumper.

The "ZERK"

I've had quite a bit of interest today and many questions on options and features. So from another post:

I've had 23 emails on the "ZERK" bumper, so a few notes to get out there for everyone.

§ Bare metal will not be a stocking offering. When I make a run of these I will hold one back at that time or will accept a custom order with appropriate lead times.

§ Construction Main shell- 3/16", frame brackets 1/2" winch tray 1/4"

§ Bullbar 2" OD x .188"

§ Weight - approx. 110#

§ Winch area 27" W x 7.5" D x unlimited tall

§ I designed this for the ComeUp winches. Up to a Seal Gen 2- 12.5# winch will fit. The integrated winch will work as well. Check your desired winch measurements, this is your responsibility. I don't have time to hunt and search for your winch dimensions. No a 8274 version will not be made.

§ Why a soft shackle recovery point? Safer, allows for tighter approach angle, lighter and a soft shackle doesn't clang around and damage powder coating/paint.

§ No I will not make a full catcher's mask grill guard. Why?... because I hate them and it will destroy the look of this bumper.

§ Black texture powder will be the color for stock bumpers. Custom colors can be ordered but only when a new batch is being made and sent to powder.

§ I can cut in wing lights (Baja Design Squadron Pro) on custom orders.

§ Yes, the wings have a webbed inner structure for added strength. Also the bottom lip is rolled/bent under 1.25" for extra strength.

§ There are 3 slotted holes for LED pods or a light bar.

§ I will have a pre-sell on the first batch on Nov. 16th.

§ Price-- I'll know more in a couple of weeks. Need time to make one from start to finish to get labor rates down, special shipping boxes, and exact powder pricing.

§ You must remove the factory bumper brackets and drill out frame rivets to install.

§ Yes, local pick up is available Mon- Friday 9am -2pm.

§ Yes, install will be available- 240.00 (no electrical included- that's on you)

§ Yes, grade 10.9 hardware will be included.

§ I will be making an aluminum version as well

§ I will be making a matching rear as well (in aluminum too- but no hitch receiver)

§ NO, NO, NO--- DIY KITS!!!

§ No, I will not make the fairlead opening for a WARN, Factor 55 or other. Not even on a custom basis.

§ The bottom of the bumper is 1/8" above the bottom of the frame.

§ Yes, this bumper works with the Trail Tailor front skid plate and Trail Tailor tow points.

Jason

IMG_20180922_092025163.jpg
IMG_20180922_092315040.jpg
IMG_20180922_092038169.jpg
IMG_20180922_092108969.jpg

Hey Jason,

Would it be possible to see a side shot? I'm curious how "tight" the bumper fits to the front of the truck.

Thanks ... Josh

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom