NEW 4x4 Labs group buy!!! - 12-03-15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great, I'll talk to Luke and start a new thread.

I might be interested in a rear.

I asked Luke for a bumper that sat just below the marker lights. Once I install the 1" body lift, it will be perfect IMO. Thanks Luke!!!!

IMG_7295.JPG

Exchanged some email with Luke and I'm going to wait until mid next week to post the thread, so keep your eyes peeled!

Luke makes quality s***...

I asked Luke for a bumper that sat just below the marker lights. Once I install the 1" body lift, it will be perfect IMO. Thanks Luke!!!!

IMG_7295.JPG
that looks great man. can you post a couple more photos please?and how is this different than a normal one with regards to sitting just below your marker lights?

**EDIT** I am a spaz, I just saw the difference and pretty much answered my own question when I asked it.

Last edited:
Interested in a sexy rear end. With some swing on it.

Do you guys have any sliders? If so, photos of sliders? Prices? Am interested in a step or semi-step slider for my FZJ80.

Thanks!

James

Do you guys have any sliders? If so, photos of sliders? Prices? Am interested in a step or semi-step slider for my FZJ80.

Thanks!

James
There are lots of different folk who make and sell sliders...and several thousand pictures of those sliders. The SEARCH field is your friend...use it wisely...

Personally, I have slee sliders. They work very well.

There are lots of different folk who make and sell sliders...and several thousand pictures of those sliders. The SEARCH field is your friend...use it wisely...

Personally, I have slee sliders. They work very well.

Thanks @NorCalDoug - I was pointing my questions at 4x4 labs - they don't have any photos or prices for sliders on their site. I'm looking at Slee and also Next Venture, which have very solid looking cat protection - http://www.nextventuremotorsports.com/product/tlc80-sliders/

Does anyone know how far past the OEM hitch a 315/75 tire would stick? I believe the OEM hitch is the rearmost point on my truck, and I have a tight garage squeeze.

And I assume you lose the OEM hitch when installing this rear bumper?

Just got back from 4x4Labs in Grass Valley this afternoon after pick up and install. Luke and his team are a great bunch of folks, and he was kind enough to show the new potential location across the street. The guys have high attention to detail and super friendly; first class install! Recommend them highly. They are extremely busy and patience was key. Just need to get rid of the ancient spare.

20160413_145837~2.jpg

20160413_170018~2.jpg

20160413_143546~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom