New '23 GX460 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just picked up a new 2023 GX460 Black Line Edition in Nori Green Pearl.

IMG_0965.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

IMG_0968.jpeg

This is my third GX. Been driving them since '05 when I purchased a leftover '04 GX470 which was subsequently replaced with an '08 which is still in my garage.

IMG_0357.jpeg

Love the color! Would love it better if it could be had in a nice deep coffee or tobacco brown color interior and more wood.
Why can't more auto manufacturers have colors like Nori Green or even the Toyota trucks colors: gray, tan, OD green, etc.

Love the color! Would love it better if it could be had in a nice deep coffee or tobacco brown color interior and more wood.
Why can't more auto manufacturers have colors like Nori Green or even the Toyota trucks colors: gray, tan, OD green, etc.
^ this

Preach! The boulder grey they used on the ‘23 is such an odd (and bad) choice IMO. Love the Nori Green paint though.

I drive a pretty hard bargain. -$2500 Lexus end of January rebate. -$1,000 additional dealer discount. ResistAll ceramic paint, interior trearment and Nitrogen tire fill at NC. $60,750 plus Mass Sales Tax.

Congrats! You did well, that's standard pricing for a Premium down here without ML sound. Nori Green is by far my favorite followed by Nightfall Mica (blue) but we are pretty happy with this odd black with a dusting of metallic grey that they call Caviar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom