For Sale New 2018 LC200 Blizzard Pearl For Sale (Terra Interior) - Irvine, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys and Gals -

Bought my LC 3 months ago. Only 1300 miles on it, basically Brand New. Have not even put the plates on it yet. There's not much more to say as she is flawless. The day i bought it i had a professional install a full front XPEL shield...hood, bumper, side fenders and up to the sunroof...it is seamless and cannot see it...has a 10 year warranty. Cost me $2400

Clean title (I own her) and absolutely love this rig. Why am i so crazy to drop 85K and 3 months later want to sell such a beautiful and rare rig? Work circumstances came up that has me moving to Germany in2 months, and its too complicated to export the LC in US spec to DE, not to mention $6/gallon gas prices in EU.

My (BIG) loss is your gain.

I will upload more pics later... $72K, located in Irvine, CA

IMG_367LC0.JPG

IMG_3581.JPG

LC-IMG_3776.JPG

Seems like a great deal for someone. If I was you, I'd also consider calling the local Toyota dealers to see if any of them are interested in buying it from you. You might get basically the same amount for it and just drop it off and pick up a check. I did that once with an Acura after having it for 3 months and hating it. The good news there is apparently demand was so high for the car at the time I ended up losing less than a grand on the deal.

Looks like black seats inside? WOuld be nice to see the sticker as well.

Hello -

I can send the sticker later tonight. Its Terra (Brown) interior. And thanksMcGaskins for the advice! Will call the dealer up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom