New 150 Series Owner! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yesterday we picked up a 2013 GX460! We are very happy to have it and we look forward to using it as our adventuring vehicle in the years to come. I will outfit it mildly to start but in a a few years I hope to get more aggressive with it.
full

Congrats!! Looks like the Premium, may i ask how much you paid qnd mileage? I'm looking at getting into a premium 10-13 as well.

Congrats!! Looks like the Premium, may i ask how much you paid qnd mileage? I'm looking at getting into a premium 10-13 as well.
It is actually a base (no HIDs or air suspension) but it has a lot of premium features added (like the front parking aids). The window sticker is still in the glovebox and it was $64K new MSRP. We paid $26k private party with 80K miles. We didn't mind one with higher milage for the year because the car we replaced only did about 5k miles a year. In a few years it will be just like the rest of them.

Great price. The real test image to the vehicle is the service history. There is no reason that these vehicles can’t go 300,000-375,000 miles with proper upkeep. 80K on it just means that it’s broken in.

Great price. The real test image to the vehicle is the service history. There is no reason that these vehicles can’t go 300,000-375,000 miles with proper upkeep. 80K on it just means that it’s broken in.
Exactly! I am about to have it gone through tomorrow and have every fluid replaced. Our local Toyota club has a service manager so they do dealer service at local shop prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom