Need Toyota Friend in Houston - Take a look at a Sequoia that I'm buying

Discussion in 'Tundra / Sequoia' started by geocruiser, Oct 8, 2018.

1. geocruiser

geocruiser

I am in the process of buying at 2016 Sequoia from a Ford dealership in Conroe, Texas (about 1 hour north of Houston), and I was hoping that one of the knowledgeable folks on 'Mud is close enough to swing by and take a look at it for me this week.

This will be my wife's daily driver/kid hauler. I had the dealer send me extra photos, but I wanted to get the opinion of a Land Cruiser or Tundra expert. The Carfax looks good, showing clean title, and nothing fishy other than the extremely low miles (~17,000). It's impossible to root out flood damage from 1,400 miles away. And flood damage in south Texas is my biggest concern.

I will pay via a free place to stay, with all the food/beer you can handle when you come visit Pittsburgh.

Details of the vehicle:
    2016 Sequoia, SR5
    Gullo Ford of Conroe
    925 I45 South • Conroe, TX 77301

I can be reached via private message here on 'Mud, or call/text 412-420-9987.

Sequoia Pic 1.jpg

2. jacktorrence

jacktorrence

3. geocruiser

geocruiser

I just got a call from the salesman, the Sequoia sold before we were able to finalize our decision...

Jack: I will run the VIN on the Toyota Owners website for the next one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.