Need help with parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Someone tried to break into my land cruiser. Does anyone know of a parts car in the area? Broke my sliding rear glass and fxxxed up my dash and ignition. Please help me out.

I'm your huckleberry

I'm selling at half of cruiserparts prices. I have both sliding glass parts you need, out and ready to go. dash and ignition, not ready to part ways with those pieces.

Someone tried to break into my land cruiser. Does anyone know of a parts car in the area? Broke my sliding rear glass and ****ed up my dash and ignition. Please help me out.

Theres a 1993 land cruiser at Economy Auto Salvage in Kansas city, MO, took some parts of it a few weeks ago, its 80% complete.

Theres a 1993 land cruiser at Economy Auto Salvage in Kansas city, MO, took some parts of it a few weeks ago, its 80% complete.

Don't suppose you saw what condition the hatch is in or if it had cloth seats ? My seat broke today and I had to swap Land Cruisers with the wife as it broke in the all the way forward position. I'm sick of dealing with it, in the market for OEM cloth.

Don't suppose you saw what condition the hatch is in or if it had cloth seats ? My seat broke today and I had to swap Land Cruisers with the wife as it broke in the all the way forward position. I'm sick of dealing with it, in the market for OEM cloth.

Hatch had rust. Last time I went the Seats were there but I would call to ask, it's gray interior.

Really clean black rig. Stock height.

@Juan Munoz lets see some pics of your rig, I'm in Lawrence all the time and am wondering if I have seen you around.

Its stock and green. I think I've seen your rig at the Walmart west of Lawrence was that you? I saw it a few months ago. I live around that area. I've been fixing it lately, new power steering, EGR valve, led tail lights, interior dash pieces, led conversion. Working on a 2.5 inch lift and new tires as of now. Will post pictures once I take recent ones. I only have pictures of when I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom