Need help in Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks

My daughter lives in Seattle and has one of my Cruisers out there. It's scheduled to go into TorFab's shop in April (earliest opening apparently.). In the meantime she's had to park it downtown in a commercial office garage which is getting quite expensive. (She lives near a massive homeless "encampment" and some of the "residents" there have broken into the truck while in her driveway. She also had a home invasion courtesy of same and they stole her keys, etc. I sent here another set but the truck can't be left at her house. )

Anyway, I was wondering if any member here had some property in the area where she could park the FJ62 until April. Any other suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob

I can store it outside in our backyard in Seattle if rain isn’t an issue. It’ll be blocked in by my cruisers and not visible from the street.

I can store it outside in our backyard in Seattle if rain isn’t an issue. It’ll be blocked in by my cruisers and not visible from the street.

Thank you very much for your kind offer. I'll let you know if I need to go that route. Bob

Able to assist. But it looks like you're in good hands. Were by the UW and Children's Hospital and could put it inout driveway or very safely out on Hood Canal.

Able to assist. But it looks like you're in good hands. Were by the UW and Children's Hospital and could put it inout driveway or very safely out on Hood Canal.
Thank you, sir, for the kind offer of help. Appreciate all in Seattle who've reached out. Will let you know if I need to follow up on your offer.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom