Need help identifying this rock slider (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
D1ACE55E-BC38-409A-B01D-B7B6F0AC5041.jpeg

I'd say Metal Tech but those mounts look somewhat weird compared to the ones I have. And the Metal Tech version are open on the main slider part and are not closed off like your photo shows.

Homebrew

likely home brew.

metaltech style but no cat protection on these

I'd say Metal Tech but those mounts look somewhat weird compared to the ones I have. And the Metal Tech version are open on the main slider part and are not closed off like your photo shows.

likely home brew.

metaltech style but no cat protection on these

Was going to say the same. Look very similar to my Metal Tech sliders, but no cat protection.

For what it's worth, the Metal Techs that I've seen have a serial number plate on them for quick identification.

@MrN714 yup not one of ours. The tubing rail is the Metal-tech 4x4 US Trademarked* rail for use with sliders, but that set was not made by us. Those bodies look like 2x3, not the 2x4. Also the passenger side in the photo is missing the entire front mounting leg to the frame. They have two little tabs showing. I am going to guess they made their own CAT guard that is independent of the actual sliders thats missing from the photos.

*U.S. Trademark Registration No. 4,010,850 for Configuration of Slider for Vehicle

Now we have another run of 95-97 sliders being built that should be ready to ship soon for your 80 if your still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom