For Sale NC: 2010 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Youngsville, North Carolina 27596 United States
Mileage
Color
Gray
Hey everyone,

This is a bittersweet post but my wife and I got another dog recently and would like to stay in a 4Runner or GX460 but it would become her daily driver. With that being said I’m posting this up for an outright sale or trade for either a clean 2012-2017 Limited 4Runner or a 2014+ Gx460 - both in stock and unmodified condition.

I’ve owned this TE for the past almost three years and have put roughly 40k on it in that time. (A lot of road trips and traveling between NJ & NC)

Located near Raleigh, NC.

Details:

2010 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition
Clean Title

Basically rust free, the engine and undercarriage look like a 2020 4Runner. If not better than some 2020’s.

For those who don’t know, this was pretty much the TRD Pro before the TRD Pro ever existed. This one specifically has KDSS, Manual Transfer Case, Crawl Control, Multi Terrain Select, A-Trac and a Locking Diff.

183,000 miles will go up slightly
Sunroof
KDSS Suspension
High Output Alternator
JBL Audio w/ Dasaita CarPlay Headunit
Ironman4x4 2.5/2” Suspension
Ironman4x4 Forged UCA’s
Shrockworks Skid Plates (Engine, Diff and Gas Tank)
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
5 x Matching TE Wheels with 275/70/17 Cooper Discovers
Carharrt Seat Covers
Canvasback Trunk Cover
Spidertrax Wheel Spacers
Snorkel Kit

Detailed Maintenance and Mods History ever since it had 54k miles. Can share all details via direct message if interested.

Sale price is $22k as-is. Not in a rush to sell - want it to go to another enthusiast or someone that will continue to maintain it and enjoy it.

Please text me at 2018735580 or DM me directly for more information and pictures.

IMG_5323.jpeg

IMG_5078.jpeg

IMG_4451.jpeg

IMG_4448.jpeg

IMG_4450.jpeg

Bought my son a 2011 Trail Edition in January - OME Lift and a few other extras - same mileage - 2nd owner. My wife said I was buying that one because I liked it..... yeah, so what are you saying? :)

Love the early TE, most likely will buy our younger son one in a couple years

Thank you Roody for the bump!

amd 777Gage that’s amazing - definitely a great purchase for you….r son haha. Ideally I would love to see this go directly to an enthusiast or someone’s son or daughter who also appreciates the uniqueness of the early 5th gen trail editions.

Bump. Dropping the price to $20,500.

Will consider going lower by removing the interior accessories, led fogs, and wheel spacers.

are the wheel spacers for aesthetics or will it rub without them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom