n00b from ohio - sayin hey! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome!

I have a VooDoo Blue too! I am glad to see another girl. When I bought mine I was the ONLY female they had sold one too and a 6 speed at that!

New folks coming out of the woodwork, how cool is this?

Welcome!

Una,

Welcome, we share some of the same contacts in TTORA here in Ohio. Have seen you on the Ohio boards.

Check out the BuckeyeBirfield Syndicate in the club forums and introduce yourself. Lots of resources there.

Cheers,

Mark
(Columbus)

nice rig we live in erie pa if your ever up this way stop by for some wheeling im new on mud also its a great site

Welcome to the board, Una. Good to have another woman around to keep these boys in order. Your FJC is lookin' good, girl! Just curious as to why you decided to keep the stock skid plate with the All-Pro bumper. Seems that it take away some of that improved angle the bumper gives you. Just wondering since I still have mine sitting in the garage!

I am originally from Youngstown, OH and been transplanted here in ATL for the past 10 years. If you ever make it down this way, please let us know. Great wheelin' not to far from here and would love to have you join us sometime!

FJMouse said:
Welcome!

I have a VooDoo Blue too! I am glad to see another girl. When I bought mine I was the ONLY female they had sold one too and a 6 speed at that!

Mouse, where and when did you buy yours?

tikoys said:
What kind of lift. What brand and size of tires.

My guesses:

- Allpro sliders
- Allpro bumper
- Spacer lift
- 33x12.50x17 Baja Claws on some sorta 17"x8" wheel

=)

Nice looking FJ, needs a different skid plate. How do you like the baja claws? I had a set on my pickup and they didnt last to long.

Chicks with 4 wheel drives - gotta love that !

Welcome to the "other" side. The other board is great for conversation, but if you want info I come here first. Less "stuff", more info. gotta love it :) Welcome!

Go4aRyd said:
Welcome to the "other" side. The other board is great for conversation, but if you want info I come here first. Less "stuff", more info. gotta love it :) Welcome!

thanks - that's good to know ;)

(obviously, you don't spend time in chitchat here tho...lol)

Welcome - is that your back yard sandbox you're playing in? I gotta build me one of those!

k9crazy said:
Mouse, where and when did you buy yours?
I bought my FJ in Killeen, Texas back in June. Even after I ordered the thing they kept asking, "Are you sure you want a 6-speed?"

Boys... sometimes they just don't understand REAL GIRLS!! :D

ya when i got mine i said it HAD to have rear diff lock and all those goodies... the sales guy was like, why what are you going to do with it.. i was like UMMM DRRRRR wheel it.
silly boys :D

All Pro bumper & sliders
no lift currently - its going on Sunday (Skyjacker - strut assembly up front and coils in rear) I dont mess with that spacer stuff :)
im also gonna be throwing a CB in it, some lights and a winch here soon... maybe sunday depending on what I feel like LOL.

i ordered the bumper/sliders from all pro a LONG time a go and didnt even know they had a skid plate at that time. and since then i got the 4runner as a 2nd toy so for the time being im just leaving the stock skid on.. besides its bending up and out of the way and making itself high clearance LMFAO

Hey, good choice in vehicles. I also have a blue FJC, and a 4Runner. :D

Last edited:
Ooops.

Last edited:
I was close!

close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades :)

oh and the tires are

33x12.50 r17 baja claw radials...
on 17x9 rims

Welcome to the forum Una! It looks like you have a big fan club already! :)

Looks like FJC tech has a few ladies that like to get their shoes dirty :cool: The future is looking bright for the FJC crowd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom