Wanted N. Alabama: ‘04-‘07 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wondering if there are any well-kept LX470’s for sale in the North Alabama vicinity?

Not that I'm aware of at the moment. I was looking for several months until I finally went out of state to purchase a 2006 LX a little over a week ago. The only one that I'm aware of is a 98' that was for sale in Huntsville last month, with ~245k miles. I'm not sure if it's still out for sale or not.

I did just do a search on FB marketplace and found a dealer selling a 1-owner southern 07' with 186k miles in Hoover that may be worth a call. 2007 LX470.

I've got a 04 with 160k... No mods (yet) very clean.
I was (still am?) planning to build it but I'm having 2nd thoughts and thinking maybe I'd prefer a 80... I might part with the 100 for the right price. I hunted for the perfect one for a long time. It's Thundercloud and in great condition. Good service history. PM me if it's worth $18k to you
I'm near Guntersville

I've got a 04 with 160k... No mods (yet) very clean.
I was (still am?) planning to build it but I'm having 2nd thoughts and thinking maybe I'd prefer a 80... I might part with the 100 for the right price. I hunted for the perfect one for a long time. It's Thundercloud and in great condition. Good service history. PM me if it's worth $18k to you
I'm near Guntersville

PM sent

I have this 04 100 that I’m trying to sell. I can’t use it anymore and I feel terrible just commuting to work with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom