My Toyota Tribute Garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just went through shoulder surgery this year and being one armed I've been playing around on my computer. I thought I would share some photos of my garage/ projects I've accumulated over the years. Let me know what you think.

IMG_0060 (2).JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0070 (2).JPG

IMG_0074 (2).JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

I laughed out loud at your bumper sticker. Thank you, I needed that lately.

Earth First. We will drill the other planets later.

What an incredible shop!
I would love to source some posters like that to put in front of each cruiser I own once the new shop built. Specific to the year of course, fj45LV, 55 series, Bj45 and 40 series. Any chance you could share where you got those or am I Shyt out of luck?

What an incredible shop!
I would love to source some posters like that to put in front of each cruiser I own once the new shop built. Specific to the year of course, fj45LV, 55 series, Bj45 and 40 series. Any chance you could share where you got those or am I Shyt out of luck?
^^ x2

Thanks for the kind words. The posters are an collection that has happened slowly over the course of 10-15 years mainly on ebay. The old FJ40 poster with the red 40 and the hunting scene I did scan for the magnet matt on the toolbox. I think I have a couple of poster copies left.

Advertising items for Toyotas are hard to come by

Thanks for the kind words. The posters are an collection that has happened slowly over the course of 10-15 years mainly on ebay. The old FJ40 poster with the red 40 and the hunting scene I did scan for the magnet matt on the toolbox. I think I have a couple of poster copies left.

Advertising items for Toyotas are hard to come by
what've you got left n how much $? :hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom