My Newest Toy... 2013 FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking of selling my '13 FJC. It's a driveway ornament these days.

As seen above with 13,893 miles on it.

Not sure what I'm going to do.

J
How much you thinking?

in bozeman where i live, FJC's go for retarded amounts right now. there is a guy trying to sell his 08 TT for 35k and it has like 85k on if i remember right.

in bozeman where i live, FJC's go for retarded amounts right now. there is a guy trying to sell his 08 TT for 35k and it has like 85k on if i remember right.

A few of the local dealers know I have mine and I get a few calls each month wanting to know if I want to sell. One even said... "Well you know they don't make these anymore and they quit making parts for them as well." I told the guy to pound sand (polite re-phrase) and hung up.

They are around the 26-30K range, but I'll keep it for that.

J

Well even though we never drive it.... Andrea wants to keep it.. So I guess I'll buy a cover for it and put it in storage.

J
I usually drive mine but once a week when I don't have to drive on the interstate and keep ethonal free gas in it to keep from going bad.

The last two times I've done much interstate driving I've messed up windshields

I can't make it my everyday vehicle or I will mess it up quick driving on the interstate.

But I also can't part with it, my wife is ok with that..... for now

I'd rather daily drive a not so cool car and tear it up and let my toyotas stay nice for my off days.

I've got a 07 trd 6speed with 63k miles
I almost traded it in towards the last edition trail teams but I like not having a car payment.

If your storing it outside I would look into fluid film or something for the underside. I'm fortunate no salt on the roads so mine looks new underneath. The flordia sun does take its toll on the plastic trim and paint over time. I'm about to need a little trim piece that goes over the intena base for the 3 time and the molding on the windows seems to detieroate quickly.

I've got a retired neighbor that used to have an fj cruiser. Any time I see him he mentions how he misses his and regrets letting it go. Think he was around 240k miles mostly city driving with his job so hard miles. He traded it for a Buick SUV, I don't have the heart to rub it in that his new vehicle will more likely have trouble than his last.

Last edited: