My latest build thread ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some most interestin' electrical delays. :meh:

Stock taillights had two lights that acted as the tail/brake/turn signals. New set-up uses three lights and I wanted the turn signals to also be tail/brake lights for added visibility. The electrical guru in the shop got all that mess worked out finally by addin' relays and s*** that I don't understand ... and then realized the set-up still didn't work with the high-tech, fact'ry security system due to the decreased amp draw of the new LED lights. Whoopsie. :eek:

So few more relays, transfomers, inverters, etc, etc, and all's good! :cool:

Furthermore, shop owner/master bikebuilder weren't happy with the fab work 'round the pipes 'cause of somethin' or other so multiple more attempts were made. :bang:

And then it was done. :cheers:

And the crowd all went "oooh" and "aaah". :clap:

:flamingo:
20111223_stern.jpg
20111223_exhaust.jpg
20111223_port stern.jpg

So in order to make my deadline, the Boys are now gonna be paintin' on Christmas Day. :beer:

These four Fellas are DAMNED good at what they do and take great pride in their work. Together they make up a formidable team to be sure. They've treated my redneck ass and simple lil' scooter with the exact same respect as the celebrities and huge-dollar bikes they've built that are in all the magazines.

And I just think that's REALLY friggin' cool. :cheers:

looking good there sir!

so, can I start my build thread on my new to me 99 honda civic?

I just added it to the fleet!

...and yes, we're like Chris(dhondagod) and Susan as far owning cars, we like old cars, the 90's were awesome!:hillbilly:

nice!!

...and yes, we're like Chris(dhondagod) and Susan as far owning cars, we like old cars, the 90's were awesome!:hillbilly:

Hahahaha!! We added anther truck to the fleet, even I couldnt argue this one!!! 94 Ford F350 Crewcab, longbed, dually, turbo diesel w/a 5 speed... All for the low low price of $1000... Aired up the tires, dropped 2 batteries in it and drove it to the gas station... It had been sitting since 2005 and was still current on registration & insured!! I tried to argue but couldnt!!

Great looking bike Kowboy!!!

looks good! Where's your inspection sticker go?

it is supposed to go on the rear within a foot of the tag.........

I kept that bracket the sticker's on in the original picture. Theoretic'ly, a Fella could attach it to the bottom two screws on the new license plate frame as a temporary deal if and when I ever ride the damn thang in Texas. :meh:

However ... outside the Great State of Texas ... I ain't gotta have no inspection sticker. :cheers:

You, sir, are Full Throttle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom