My 200 at 200... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MrM

Threads
Hit 200,000 miles today on my '10 at 3:18 on HALLOWEEN. Now to put another 300,000 on her. Last year my wifes '07 V8 Runner hit 200, 225 on it now. Gonna see which one gets to 500,000 first. :) Mitch
20231031_151850.jpg

My 2008 rolled 200,000 on Sunday. It drives like it's new. I have no doubt about its ability to continue to rack up miles for a long long time.

Congrats.

As a side note, I've owned GMs, FORDs and a Jeep(mopar) before my YOTAs and absolutely NONE of those would have made it to 200 without lottsa help. Gotta love these JAPANESE trucks. Mitch

Last edited:
My '08 has 286500 on it, and aside from the Arizona sunkist paint, it is still like a new car. Not a tear in the upholstery, crack in the dash, or mechanical or electrical failure beyond the normal starter, radiator, transmission shift diode, and a few oil leaks. Total cost to keep this for the last 8 years of my ownership has been less than most new cars. Just regular maintenance, and lots of fluids, particularly gas. Love this car.

My '08 has 286500 on it, and aside from the Arizona sunkist paint, it is still like a new car. Not a tear in the upholstery, crack in the dash, or mechanical or electrical failure beyond the normal starter, radiator, transmission shift diode, and a few oil leaks. Total cost to keep this for the last 8 years of my ownership has been less than most new cars. Just regular maintenance, and lots of fluids, particularly gas. Love this car.
you totally need to get a Range Rover. Now there's some durability! :slap: :bang::wrench:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom