My 1992 Toyota 4Runner "Slow build" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im not sure where id get one over here though, u guys in the US have way more aftermarket support than over here, and the prices are so much cheaper its not funny, like 1/4 the price but the excange rates like NZ$1 to US 80c, doesnt make sense.... id kill for that winch n roll bar haha

im not sure where id get one over here though, u guys in the US have way more aftermarket support than over here, and the prices are so much cheaper its not funny, like 1/4 the price but the excange rates like NZ$1 to US 80c, doesnt make sense.... id kill for that winch n roll bar haha

I'm sure you could figure it out. I would help you out but i'm pretty sure shipping would kill the whole thing.

yeah probably would. how much are they over there? over here itd have to be custom id imagine

yeah probably would. how much are they over there? over here itd have to be custom id imagine

I picked mine up for $30, they range from $20-$50 USD.

hmm thats not bad at all. if it was $40US itd be about NZ$58 or sumthin... i wonder what the frieght would be? some assrapingly high amount. what was required to make it fit? just custom base plates?

hmm thats not bad at all. if it was $40US itd be about NZ$58 or sumthin... i wonder what the frieght would be? some assrapingly high amount. what was required to make it fit? just custom base plates?

I didn't even have to make the new plate's just faster then grinding the old one's smooth. You just have to make it 2 inchs shorter. Not hard if you have to tool's to do it.

Well in the mail today i got a JDM Surf Inclinometer. Just got to paint it to match my interior, mount it and wire it up.

190301_10150464142955727_534130726_18014807_6708018_n.jpg

ive got the tools to do it and i can weld so thats not a problem, its just gunna be the cost

ive got the tools to do it and i can weld so thats not a problem, its just gunna be the cost

Yeah i can see the shipping becoming alot of money.

:( that sucks, i want one

no i havnt coz i figured itd b 2 expensive 4 frieght,

Well today i got my interior paint and hopefully sometime this week i will be able to paint and install the Inclinometer.

Allways did like the Surf inclomiter, the rig in the pic actually looks like a FN 4runner un like the ford fiesta in my 1st gen

Allways did like the Surf inclomiter, the rig in the pic actually looks like a FN 4runner un like the ford fiesta in my 1st gen

I love the fact that it looks like the 4Runner. You are right about the 1st gen one's.

That is in my '89 1st Gen 4runner. The gauge in question comes from the 90-95 4Runners/Surfs, and are mostly right hand drive... IE slopping the wrong way...

I was able to cut enough of the bottom off to get it slopping the correct way for this install, but it's still a little off....

That is in my '89 1st Gen 4runner. The gauge in question comes from the 90-95 4Runners/Surfs, and are mostly right hand drive... IE slopping the wrong way...

I was able to cut enough of the bottom off to get it slopping the correct way for this install, but it's still a little off....

Yes, i'm trying to find way's people made it fit the LHD 4Runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom