Music Clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of the best shows I've ever seen was Lolapaloza at UNO Lakefront. Pearl Jam, sound garden, lush, ministry, ice cube, and red hot chili peppers. Bad ass show!!

Oh and the Smashing Pumpkins are my all time fav band! Blown several speakers to their music!!

Awessssssommmme.

Speaking of bad ass unplugged sets...Alice in Chains was also damn good. I actually like many of these versions much better than their EP versions.

Rockin it at work this morning. My give a F is way low today; this fits nicely:

Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 9.48.36 AM.png

Apparently you only need a shovel, three strings, and talent to be awesome. Who knew?

^THAT was awesome.

Holy Crap!!!

The one that put him on the map.

Chris has an unreal voice. Perfect for a sunny Sunday drinking beer while kids play.

Soakin it up for one more week.

Chris has an unreal voice. Perfect for a sunny Sunday drinking beer while kids play.

Never thought I'd be saying this, but the second half of the performance by that duo (Justin Timberlake's "Can't Drink You Away") was as good as the first! I'm generally not a real big fan of his type of music, but Timberlake is one heck of an entertainer......

Never thought I'd be saying this, but the second half of the performance by that duo (Justin Timberlake's "Can't Drink You Away") was as good as the first! I'm generally not a real big fan of his type of music, but Timberlake is one heck of an entertainer......
Yeah Timberlake is a super talented dude.

And to think, Chris played at the John D. Hale barn party the year before he hit it big and I decided not to go! Damnit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom