Music Clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, we actually debated going to see Soundgarden a few weeks ago at the Fox Theater and decided to save our sheckles for our roadtrip next month. Kicking myself over that decision now. I mean were only really talking about a 3 tanks of gas... :(

One of my favorite versions of this song!

@fountainhead why didn't we go see these guys in Southaven a few months ago? Damn!

for a minute there, I thought Maynard was wearing a romper :confused:
If anybody would say F-it I'm wearing one, he would! Or do a show naked...

Awesome article.

"And if you’re one of the lucky people who can feel it, the frisson group on Reddit has identified Lady Gaga’s rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner” at the 2016 Super Bowl, and a fanmade trailer for the original Star Wars trilogy, as especially chill-inducing."

I get chills just remembering watching/listening to Lady Gaga sing the National Anthem that night. Holy hell, it was incredible.

Any of you fellas been to this venue?

Capture.PNG

Yup good place for a show. It's a small open room that used to be a school gym I think. I saw they were coming. May try to catch the show.

Yup good place for a show. It's a small open room that used to be a school gym I think. I saw they were coming. May try to catch the show.

Ill be there! Dawes is great. Id rather come down to Jackson than make the drive to Nashville this time. Thanks for the tip

It was actually the school auditorium. Great venue and usually good sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom