Muffler replacement options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well this muffler I put on to replace my OEM muffler sounds amazing ... except for the mind numbing drone. Honestly the drone is unbearable and the worst I’ve ever experienced outside of a straight piped vehicle. I’m going to look for alternative options but I may get the OEM muffler put back on since there is nothing wrong with it. I just wanted a tiny bit of V8 growl. Hugely disappointing.

Is there a large non-Chinese QUALITY OEM replacement that doesn’t drone?

Well this muffler I put on to replace my OEM muffler sounds amazing ... except for the mind numbing drone. Honestly the drone is unbearable and the worst I’ve ever experienced outside of a straight piped vehicle. I’m going to look for alternative options but I may get the OEM muffler put back on since there is nothing wrong with it. I just wanted a tiny bit of V8 growl. Hugely disappointing.

Bosal maybe.

Did you leave the stock rear resonator in place?

HIT UP MIKE_ORW (I THINK IS HIS HANDLE) ON GXOR GROUP FOR THE MAGNAFLOW GROUP BUY ON CATBACK SYSTEM!
TELL HIM BRANDON SENT YA ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom