For Sale MUD FLAPS! GIFU BODY FOR EARLY RIGS. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thecrazygreek

A.K.A. TheCraftyGreek
Threads
I have started a short production run of the super rare mud flaps that were available on the GIFU BODY rigs. Mostly the 45lv but there may have been others like the 28 etc...

These are made with urethane rubber at a 65D on the shore hardness scale.
I enhanced the original design by adding reinforcement grommets at the mounting points.

Many of these have already been spoken for, but I will have several sets available in the near future.

Most of these either fell off, or were never used and haven’t been around for a very long time.

They sell for $99.00 a pair shipped.
If you buy a full set of 4, it’s $150.00 (half off second set) shipping included.

These are being made now, and once I go through my raw materials It will probably be a good while before I make more.

please PM me for ordering and you can reserve your place in line by posting here if you like, but it’s not necessary.

B2A18EF0-9FCB-43E3-ACD4-9127CF53993B.jpeg
684E9DD0-6C02-4169-88B6-A6C0DFA51951.jpeg

I have started a short production run of the super rare mud flaps that were available on the GIFU BODY rigs. Mostly the 45lv but there may have been others like the 28 etc...

These are made with urethane rubber at a 65D on the shore hardness scale.
I enhanced the original design by adding reinforcement grommets at the mounting points.

Many of these have already been spoken for, but I will have several sets available in the near future.

Most of these either fell off, or were never used and haven’t been around for a very long time.

They sell for $99.00 a pair shipped.
If you buy a full set of 4, it’s $150.00 (half off second set) shipping included.

These are being made now, and once I go through my raw materials It will probably be a good while before I make more.

please PM me for ordering and you can reserve your place in line by posting here if you like, but it’s not necessary.

View attachment 2772131View attachment 2772132
I write from Rome in Italy, I'm intersted to buy a set complete ( 4 ) Gifu body mud flap.
are they still available?
Is it possible to know the price including shipping in Italy?
thank you

Scrivo da Roma in Italia, sono interessato all'acquisto di un set completo ( 4 ) Gifu body paraspruzzi.
sono ancora disponibili?
E' possibile conoscere il prezzo comprensivo di spedizione in Italia?
Grazie
Ciao
volevo acquistare un set completo di paraspruzzi gifu
sono di Roam in Italia
La mai email è: f.tibaldi1@virgilio.it
grazie
Franco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom