Movies, Movies, Movies (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

True, you get a pass, but you should watch it.

I would like to see it. Do you own it? Maybe on the next trip? I'll bring the beer. :D

Got a kick out of "it's complicated" with Alec Baldwin, Meryl Streep and Steve Martin.

He is the biggest douche on the planet.

I'm inclined to agree with you on Baldwin but if he's the biggest douche, Matthew McConauGhey isn't far behind.

He is the biggest douche on the planet.

I know you like that Streep nude scene.... :barf:

Maybe you should just stick to your wimpy movies...

Sir ben is The mofo

Can't forget about my man Morgan freeman in Shawshank Redemption. I find I watch it everytime it comes on TBS..

I'm inclined to agree with you on Baldwin but if he's the biggest douche, Matthew McConauGhey isn't far behind.

Most of em are douche's. Baldwin plays one, so it fits him perfect.
You look too closely into their personal lives and you won't like any of em.
Especially the ones that are scientologists ( which seems to be most of em)
They are here just for entertainment, that's all.

You look too closely into their personal lives and you won't like any of em.
Especially the ones that are scientologists ( which seems to be most of em)

Yep, I agree, but sometimes it's hard to get beyond the douchebaggedness.

Travolta and Cruise, the gay scientologists. LOL

And my old high school classmate, that obnoxious cow Kirstie Alley is now a scientologist. Don't get me started...

And my old high school classmate, that obnoxious cow Kirstie Alley is now a scientologist. Don't get me started...

The actress "Parker Posey" was a couple years behind us in HS, not her given name but she at least kept the last name. She was from a good family, pretty sweet girl. Dramatic, yes-waaay into the school drama scene. But a fairly "good girl" as I recall.

The actress "Parker Posey" was a couple years behind us in HS, not her given name but she at least kept the last name. She was from a good family, pretty sweet girl. Dramatic, yes-waaay into the school drama scene. But a fairly "good girl" as I recall.

Are you from Laurel? Her Dad owned Posey Chevrolet in Laurel for a number of years. I think that was back in the 70's? I've met her Mom and Dad. Seemed like really solid folks. Never met her. I think her twin brother Chris went to Ole Miss and now runs the family Chevy-Nissan dealership in Laurel.

Edit: My Dad says I'm mistaken. Her brother Chris is an attorney in Atlanta. The family still owns Posey Chevrolet-Nissan.

Last edited:

Are you from Laurel? Her Dad owned Posey Chevrolet in Laurel for a number of years. I think that was back in the 70's? I've met her Mom and Dad. Seemed like really solid folks. Never met her. I think her twin brother Chris went to Ole Miss and now runs the family Chevy-Nissan dealership in Laurel.

name dropper

American Beauty
Full Metal Jacket (or really any Kubrick flick for that matter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom