Movie Night (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I watched this last night. Two things impressed me.
Firstly, Graham says it is the best wheelin' he's ever done. Which I think says a lot about the trails we have here in the States vs Australia.
And secondly, the trail is a seemingly endless supply of freakin huge boulders.

endless supply of huge boulders that are just big enough to be to big to move out of the way but move when you drive onto them. the track is always changing. the trail itself is insane the amount of obstacles, every 100 ft. you encounter something that would be the hard section in Montana. Cadillac hill in the early morning/dark was an experience. defiantly should be on everyone's bucket list if you think your up for the challenge. I made it though with all my fender flairs, which I'm told is quite an accomplishment for an 80 series. I defiantly was danger close to flopping at least a half dozen times. but now i brag that ive done the trail that all the cute little joops are named after. IN A LEXUS ;)

this picture is just the line I had to take on a random spot. this isn't even an "obstacle"
IMG_4927.JPG

these are 35s for reference on size of rocks

Bucket list.

Lets GO run it at a rubithon as a club!

Neat video. Amazing how the rubicon trail makes a Tacoma seem huge.

Cool video! Thanks for posting it. Aussies crack me up. I went to school with two international Aussie students. Laughs were always guaranteed no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom