"Most Miles" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2013 LX - 42k miles. It's already seen Seattle (twice), Death Valley, and Alaska. All from Ohio. And I've only owned it since the end of March. I wonder how many miles I can rack up on this one!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414592527.140471.jpg

Last edited:
75? No problem, even with a crosswind like you get across the Dakotas and Montana. The boats are quite streamlined. I used to carry bikes on the roof and they acted like a giant sail. Not good.

Last edited:
148,000 yesterday. I purchased in 2012 with 94,000.

No problems other than the known issues (thunk and mirror vibration). I am obsessive with maintenance every 5K. Replaced all fluids along the way, plugs and battery at 120K, tires at 135, shocks at 140 (koni raid), windshield a few weeks ago (lost my VIN etching - bummer). Runs like a top!

1415289246798.jpg

WHOA!

No price listed--Its gotta be cheap.

'08 with 85k. 25k of those mine and no issues other than the wobbly mirrors fixed with the "kit". Really thought I'd miss my 100 but don't at all other than the memories of some fantastic trips, and that I didn't mind banging up body panels on it.

'08 has 166k and the '13 has 46k

Replaced cooler box on '08 under warranty, all other work was just routine. Such as belt, plugs, water pump, pulley, caliper and brake upgrades.

How did you get 108,000 miles on a 2013?

I drive a little bit. And I drive a little quicker than average :)

We've taken a few big road trips, crossed 15 or 16 states. For the first year or so, I had about a 60 mile commute each way that I would make 3-4 times per week. I use it for work and play. It all just adds up.

It takes me where I want to go, when I want to go, and how I want to go. We just get in the truck and roll. And I've got no plans of slowing down or driving anything else.

I drive a little bit. And I drive a little quicker than average :)

We've taken a few big road trips, crossed 15 or 16 states. For the first year or so, I had about a 60 mile commute each way that I would make 3-4 times per week. I use it for work and play. It all just adds up.

It takes me where I want to go, when I want to go, and how I want to go. We just get in the truck and roll. And I've got no plans of slowing down or driving anything else.

That's great please keep us posted on your experience as you pile on the miles.

WOW!! That's a driver

Looks like it's no longer available.

Just bought a 08 with 137k. Not a single issue currently or noted in the service records. Just brakes, resurfacing rotors, tires, serpentine belt, timing belt, etc as PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom