most favorite trunk organizer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a 2003 LX470, and took out the 3rd row of seats. With all this space things begin rolling around. Curious to hear your most favorite trunk organizer and photos if possible!

Looking for something that looks natural and in line with the stock interior. Thank you!

Drawers.

Pick your flavor, price point and features. You'll never go back.

If you are on a budget, I have used Pelican cases with great success for the stuff that stays in the car. The 1650 holds a lot of gear and can still be lifted when loaeded... much bigger and it is more like a permanent feature if filled with tools and spares.

do a search for drawers. Lots of mudders have the KISS drawers.

Can't go wrong with Trekboxx. They'll bring a smile to your face long after the wallet pain has faded!

Works with any set up as long as you dont need 3rd row seating

img_7569-1-jpg.1360483

img_7562-1-jpg.1360484

do a search for drawers. Lots of mudders have the KISS drawers.
I've been moving information from the threads to an actual website which might be quicker for you to get familiar with what KISS Drawers are, and are not: Land Shark Outfitters

I personally use a Premium Auto Trunk Organizer that actually works for me. I have this on my SUV. But during long trips, i use a
Premium Foldable Car Trunk Organizer with Cover since I put it behind my truck. Both work well for me and I have been using it for more than 3 years now and the good part is, I only spent less than $36 each. Great Deal!
Thanks for posting that, I really like it. I think it'll be perfect for our car-camping trips, I might pick up 2 or 3.

I personally use a Premium Auto Trunk Organizer that actually works for me. I have this on my SUV. But during long trips, i use a
Premium Foldable Car Trunk Organizer with Cover since I put it behind my truck. Both work well for me and I have been using it for more than 3 years now and the good part is, I only spent less than $36 each. Great Deal!
What are these made of? My concern is that I'd have to stack stuff on them, and they would probably crumple under any significant load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom