Mombasa Adventure II rtt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POTATO LAUNCHER

TLCA #6928
Threads
Any one have any experience with the new Mombasa Adventure II rtt offered from TRDPARTS4U? I am interested in this tent just not sure about quality or bang 4 your buck. Plan on using on a trailer I that is for offroad camping anyway.
RTT9010B.JPG

I just Got the Mombasa Overland+series a couple of weeks ago. It will be mounted on my trailer here soon. I have never stayed or slept in one but have several friends that own a Mombasa brand. From what I have seen they look well built. I have spoken with a Rep from Mombasa and have heard his testimonials on it, from that, I believe that it can't be beat. Call up the guys at TRDparts4U and ask them. The picture you posted is Jacque's personal tent and he works for TRDparts4U. Ask for him and I'm sure, for the price you will not go wrong with it.

The Mombasa is made in the same factory that makes the ARB Simpson 2, which is a great RTT. I have the ARB Simpson 2. My Buddy has the Mombasa, with the exception of the material, they are 95% the same. There are both great RTT. You can not go wrong with either, they both will keep you dry in a heavy down pour. I think you would get a great bang for your buck. If I had to do over I would buy the Mombasa only because its cheaper then the 1200 dollars that ARB wants for the RTT. Only difference is that ARB gives you the vestibule, the Mombasa does not.

Thanks for your input guy's. I spotted a rtt several years ago and thought it would be good for the family. Will check with Jacque's and will post when I get it on my trailer. Thanks again..:beer:

i dont know anything about that tent but if you wanna talk about potatoe launchers i know a bit about those .. enough that im not allowed to play with them anymore..

I have the ARB Simpson3 and my brother has the Mombosa. Went to Death Valley for a few days and we both liked our tents. The Arb has a little bigger annex, and you climb up under the overhang. We both slept well and would recomend either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom