Moldy smell (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine was pretty wet and moldy when I got it. I let it dry out with all the windows open in the garage for several weeks and cleaned everything I could (which sounds like you have done).

Then I used this stuff. I keep it on hand in the shop for funky smelling cars. Got the tip from a friend of mine who smokes cigars and drives a limo. I mentioned one day "man, it must suck not being able to smoke in the limo when you have to drive like 2 hours back from the airport." He said, "Oh, I smoke in there. I just spray this stuff in the car when I get home and it's good to go next day." Damn if it doesn't work. I will say don't spray it right before you drive because it's pretty unpleasant when you first spray it. But typically what I will do is clean, vacuum, windows, and wipe down everything then fog the inside really good right when I'm done then shut it up and leave it till the next morning. Nice and fresh. They also have little cans that work pretty well that you just put under the seat or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom