Modified M101 Trailer w/ Lid & Hannibal Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After much debate, I’ve decided to list my modified M101 military trailer for sale. I love this trailer and it makes camping FAR more comfortable, but I only use it once or twice a year and it’s getting hard to justify taking up the storage space in my garage. Here is the run-down of the build:

Rust free M101 – Original camo paint
SOA conversion
All new hardware, seals & shocks
6 x 5.5 hub conversion
35 MTR's on black 15x8 rock crawler wheels (New)
Extended tongue with Lock & Roll hitch (same used in the AT's)
Extended 3rd leg - sits level w/ 35's
Custom front rack by 4x4 labs
Custom extended fenders by 4x4 labs
Custom Weather-proof Aluminum lockable lid by 4x4 labs
Hannibal roof tent
19 Gal water tank
Sureflow pump with shower set up
12v hard mounted battery

Since building it I’ve used it maybe 6 times. I'm pretty anal retentive when it comes to building stuff...I like quality and reliability and don't cut corners. This is a bad ass turn key trailer that will go anywhere your rig will go...and lots of places an AT won't. Hit me offline if you’re interested in more pics. I have well over $5,000 into it not including my time. Asking $3,500 firm or I'll just keep it since I need the garage space more than the money. Located in El Dorado Hills CA near Sacramento. Brett 916-496-0648.

Please note...some of the pics were taken before the fender & extended tounge mods...
BJwM101_2.jpg
BJwM101_5.jpg
DSC00051[1].jpg

wow, nice trailer. I like the clean uncluttered look.

bumpn it for ya...

Total BUMP for the best M101 I have seen

Sweet set up... I sent you a pm!!

Thanks for the interest...all PM's have been returned. I am holding this until Friday for NorCal Doug (yes..he gets the buddy treatment:D) Pending that there is a line up 3 deep. Knew I should have asked more:doh:

WOW! That is one kick ass M101! I built one last year, but it was nowhere near this nice. Good luck on the sale.

Thanks for the interest...all PM's have been returned. I am holding this until Friday for NorCal Doug (yes..he gets the buddy treatment:D) Pending that there is a line up 3 deep. Knew I should have asked more:doh:

you've got a PM :D

You better have included a borrowing clause in the bill of sale...!! Especially since he couldn't build it for the price you sold it to him... LOL!

All the best guys, enjoy the trailer!

thats only 19 gallon water tank? looks much larger then that? the tank in my m101 looks smaller and is 30 gallons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom