Moab on the cheap Oct 1-14 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
What's up Florida crew? I know most of you guys missed GSMTR last year so you gots the cash saved up. Roger has 2 openings on his trailer for the round trip, cost of each spot is around $500 total depending on diesel prices the the time.

Accommodations are Free so fuel, food and beer is pretty much all ya need to worry about.

Details here: MOAB October 1-14, 2017!!

Last edited:
Is that wheeling from the 1st to the 14th or leaving the east coast on the 1st and getting back on the 14th?

That's wheeling 10/1-10/13, exact details still being worked out but I expect the trailer will be leaving on or about 9/28, departing Moab on Oct. 14.

My plan is to fly into Grand Junction on 9/29 but those details are spelled out in the other thread. Roger is looking for a co-driver/passenger for the ride out and back so that could keep the costs down for anyone interested.

Also, it is possible to do this entire trip (2 weeks) for about $1200 with your rig depending on how you work it.

Last edited:
GSMTR will either make or break this trip. Grab me or Roger for details but I suspect it'll be a major campfire topic otherwise.

One of the things missing right now is a hard core group of rigs so looking for a couple of guys not afraid to run some of the harder trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom