Wanted Mint FJ55 Steering wheel with depicted dash pad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Delancy

SILVER Star
Threads
image-2635086978.jpg

image-2635086978.jpg

I have one at home off my pig. I dont know the condition that it is in I will check tonight and let you know. Im pretty sure my center pad is black though.

The center pad should be black to match the wheel, that was the only pic I could find of the blue center, with any speed.

I have a brown center, if that matters, but don't have a wheel to match it that's worth $.05.

Most of my mint later model wheels came off of pigs.;)

Finally got around to checking mine and it has seen better days. There are some good 1/4" cracks going in it and the plastic is in really rough condition.

Finally got around to checking mine and it has seen better days. There are some good 1/4" cracks going in it and the plastic is in really rough condition.

Thanks for checking.

A local has one from a 40 and have message into Mark A. regarding my assumption that he was insinuating he had.

Need two, after all, so still looking.

I have one from my 55 and I'm not going to use it. The pad is in excellent shape the steering wheel isn't mint though. It has a few stress cracks as noted in the picture.

PM me if you're interested. I'll sell it for the price of the pad.

Nik

image-910280361.jpg

image-3420717024.jpg

image-3966914435.jpg

Chris, I got your message. I am SO buried right now, I won't even be able to look until after Labor Day.

But I know I have one.;)

steering wheel

I have a few good steering wheels like you have described with no cracks and horn buttons, PM with an offer. Thank's, John

I wiped one with glass cleaner to get rid of the dust.

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

:bounce::bounce:

Chris, that wheel pardion posted looks as good as anything I've got, and is prolly a hella lot cheaper. I won't hold you to the 'I'll take it'. : peace:

Best

Mark A.

John,

Since starting this thread, I've had two wheels given to me. Will assess the condition and advise.

Thank you for the offer and I'll notify one way or the other.

Mark,

I'll leave a voicemail to this affect, but I wound up with two shipments containing two fans, yet only recall paying for one.

Please check your records to see if over fulfilled, or if I paid for two.

Thanks,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom