This popped up on a local listing for me today. Definitely pretty cool, but not for $60K...
No pic came up when I copy and pasted, but it will bring up the add if you click on "log in or sign up to view".
Here's one you don't see every day: a replica of a classic Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser known as a 1982 Delta Mini Cruiser! This is perhaps one of my most favorite things on eBay in many years, as it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a standard FJ40 and looks just as rugged and...
barnfinds.com
This white one looks really cool. Super impressed with the scale reproduction FST bows.
It's definitely cool, and I would like to have it, but at 60K, they're just fishing for a sucker. I wouldn't even pay half that. It kind of reminds me of a Suzuki Samurai.
AFAIK, this is a vehicle made in the Philippines in the 80ies.
Based on the Toyota Blizzard/Daihatsu Taft/Wildcat (F20, F50, F60)
By the way, and this my proposal to the moderator: the Toyota Blizzard/Daihatsu Taft vehicles and their friends deserve a place of their own in our great site and not just be a guest in other sections, e.g. "General Tech" etc. They were the little sisters of our FJ40s and still a Toyota after all...
It's time to give some appreciation to the Aussie 4wd's rig's and setups that have been thumping around the bush or the highway's in our great country since the beginning of time. Post up stories, Pic's and info on your current or past 4wd touring setup or even just your 4wd everyday drive...
I agree. Due to a decline in the economy, this company was dissolved in the mid 80's with a portion of the company's holdings going to Toyota, and the rest going to the Philippine National Bank. I posted in this section because I felt that was the closest one that matched. I wish this forum had a 'General Discussion' area based on vehicle type. In this case, Forum-General Discussion, Sub-Forum- FJ40, 43, 45.