Mini Cruiser on FB MarketPlace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

suzuguru

SILVER Star
Threads
This popped up on a local listing for me today. Definitely pretty cool, but not for $60K...
No pic came up when I copy and pasted, but it will bring up the add if you click on "log in or sign up to view".

313421462_197041779404461_5563112824768171608_n.jpg

Huh, very unique. Did a google search and found a little more info on these:

This white one looks really cool. Super impressed with the scale reproduction FST bows.

It's definitely cool, and I would like to have it, but at 60K, they're just fishing for a sucker. I wouldn't even pay half that. It kind of reminds me of a Suzuki Samurai.

Last edited:
AFAIK, this is a vehicle made in the Philippines in the 80ies.
Based on the Toyota Blizzard/Daihatsu Taft/Wildcat (F20, F50, F60)

By the way, and this my proposal to the moderator: the Toyota Blizzard/Daihatsu Taft vehicles and their friends deserve a place of their own in our great site and not just be a guest in other sections, e.g. "General Tech" etc. They were the little sisters of our FJ40s and still a Toyota after all...

I agree. Due to a decline in the economy, this company was dissolved in the mid 80's with a portion of the company's holdings going to Toyota, and the rest going to the Philippine National Bank. I posted in this section because I felt that was the closest one that matched. I wish this forum had a 'General Discussion' area based on vehicle type. In this case, Forum-General Discussion, Sub-Forum- FJ40, 43, 45.

Interesting. I forgot I was on that old thread, and accidentally posted. Hope no one gets mad for bringing that one back from the dead...

R (3).jpg

I could see that having a electric conversation done to it.

If golf carts looked like that I might golf more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom