Milestone (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am comming on a third of a million. If I can catch it I will for sure post a picture of "all 3s". Still my daily driver including driving from georgia to Wyoming for work twice a year. I would drive it to Alaska tomorrow no problem.

I'm not sure what she is but it's admittedly not a very manly variety. She's shotgun in my profile pic. Heart of a gladiator but getting older and I'm sorry about your pups. It'll be like my 80 - when gone irreplaceable.

'94 here with 333K. Just about to get at a few small rust spots and give it a repaint. Am wondering if it will outlast me or if self driving and/or EV regulations will push these off the road first, the same as automobiles did to the horse and buggies.

Is Cruiser Dan running premium fuel only in his 80 series? Congrats on the low mileage original owner 80 series even if it is Emerald Green.

'94 here with 333K. Just about to get at a few small rust spots and give it a repaint. Am wondering if it will outlast me or if self driving and/or EV regulations will push these off the road first, the same as automobiles did to the horse and buggies.
Paint??? What's that? Mine is going from green to a nice aged patina as the sun does its thing. Planning on letting it develop unless I get rust. No use in fighting the inevitable. Maybe some day it will look as nice as a well used 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom