METRICTLC - committed FRAUD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I almost pulled the trigger on 2300.00 order but I had a question? Was looking for a number to call so googled Metrics TLc and this thread poped up. Thanks Guys for saving my ass from this SNAKE. Im looking for front and second row seat replacement leather, steering wheel and speaker material covers for my 100 series.

look up @FloridaFJ80 I think landcruiserheaven.com he's a standup guy

I almost pulled the trigger on 2300.00 order but I had a question? Was looking for a number to call so googled Metrics TLc and this thread poped up. Thanks Guys for saving my ass from this SNAKE. Im looking for front and second row seat replacement leather, steering wheel and speaker material covers for my 100 series.
I'm looking for the same.. found this site. 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser J100 Custom Real Leather Seat Covers (Front). Thinking about going this route and just doing the front seats. If anyone has used gen or has any better suggestions I am interested.

So I have read all of the threads about replacement seats for the 80 series and the LX450 and really wanted to get a set of front seats for my LX and LC. Their website looks great and their product looks really impressive. I tried calling them and the number doesn't work and based on everything I have read on here, these folks are about as popular as a dose of the clap. As much as I want to use them, I'm not nearly as nice or patient as some of you are. Personally, I much prefer the pitchfork-and-torches approach when I feel someone has ripped me off.

That being said, I don't just want a "universal" seat cover that works for LC/LX. I want the exact style of each with the correct color for each. It's a damn shame about Metric because their seats look factory spec and just lovely.

I'm very good at dyeing and can always restore my originals but I'd like to give someone reputable a try.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I don't want to get scammed by some snake oil salesman. Is there anyone else that has a source for accurate, high-quality seat covers? I know I see them redone on some of the old ones for sale and they look great when installed correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom