Metal tech 4x4 group buy! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like I purchased a few weeks too early :bang:

@phishtaco Nailed it! We have a solid year-round 30-day price guarantee. More info here:

Dang it, don’t need sliders and I am not rich enough for their rear bumper even with the sale. I am in need of a rear hitch, to bad that isn’t included.

$89.95 bolts right on. 8 of them in stock. Year round we have a 5% IH8MUD members discount code on anything. Just use the code: IH8MUD on check out.

Official Count: 36 orders! Everyone has at a minimum now a 15% discount (credited after the sale)

ONLY 14 away from hitting the 50 and getting the $100 shipping credits applied.

I just ordered sliders, they've got to be getting close to 50 orders now... Do it guys!

You just made it:

"I really don't need sliders right now" - me
"Buuuut they're on sale and you're going to get them eventually" - Also me

Dammit, they're ordered lol. No regrets!

Thanks @helocat &MetalTech, feel free to do another group buy for bumpers toward the end of the year;)

Looks great! Did you just used the supplied hardware with the U bolts? Any concerns with the regidity or install tips? Waiting for mine in the mail so any input is appreciated, thank you!

yes I just used the supplied hardware. It’s pretty straight forward. I used jacks to help me keep it up (solo install). I used this link as a reference:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom