Metal tech 4x4 group buy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to get a group buy for some sliders together anybody else interested? here are the details:

Sweet i'm thinking about getting a rear bumper myself. Hopefully enough people order

Last edited:
Definitely looking at sliders, maybe a bumper

Does everyone place their order independently? What if someone orders the first day and gets 10% and then enough people buy to qualify for 15%? Do they get 5% back?

Z
Does everyone place their order independently? What if someone orders the first day and gets 10% and then enough people buy to qualify for 15%? Do they get 5% back?

Yes I believe everyone orders independently. On their website it says that they will reimburse accordingly.

Z

Yes I believe everyone orders independently. On their website it says that they will reimburse accordingly.

Yes, we will reimburse everyone at the end of the final number. Strongly encourage ordering ASAP as anything that is in stock now will ship right away and anything not in stock will ship in the order we receive the orders. Share with other groups as it will push the numbers faster! Last year the 100 Series guys ran the numbers up with slider orders. Everyone got the max discount AND the $100 shipping credits.

Yes, we will reimburse everyone at the end of the final number. Strongly encourage ordering ASAP as anything that is in stock now will ship right away and anything not in stock will ship in the order we receive the orders. Share with other groups as it will push the numbers faster! Last year the 100 Series guys ran the numbers up with slider orders. Everyone got the max discount AND the $100 shipping credits.

that's good to know. Does the reimbursement come in a form of a check or does it come in a form of store credit? Also is it possible to apply store credit from a "cyber monday 2018" offer on top of the "groupbuy19" discount? if so i will definitely be making a purchase!!

that's good to know. Does the reimbursement come in a form of a check or does it come in a form of store credit? Also is it possible to apply store credit from a "cyber monday 2018" offer on top of the "groupbuy19" discount? if so i will definitely be making a purchase!!

The credit is put back on your method of payment, usually directly back onto a card. The sale uses one discount code at a time. The Cyber Monday sale, store credits are discount codes set for a flat amount off anything on the site, but they don't stack with another discount.

The biggest thing is this sale will most likely hit the 50 so 15% off and a $100 shipping credit is huge.

Only sliders and bumpers?

Yes, all Metal-tech 4x4 bumpers and sliders.

I'll do sliders. Def hoping for 50. :)

Its looking like we probably will hit that number. The 100 series section is jumping. The sale is across all platforms so let other models know it's going on. 200 Series, we have a whole run of those sliders and bumpers in stock.

If we make it to 50, I'll be tempted to snag a front bumper...

IIRC they have a 30 day low price match.

I’m in for sliders... possibly a bumper as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom