Memorial Day Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exploring "Needles" area of Sequoia NF over Memorial Day weekend with the family, we came to a 30 - 40yd patch of mud that looked pretty wet and rutted, and since we were traveling alone I pulled off trail to assess. Just then a Jeep pulled up, 5 guys packed in like sardines, rocking stock tires, asked if I was going through to which I replied "just pulled up, surveying options, I have no winch but a strap if you get stuck I'll pull you out." He looked over, gave a "meh" sorta look and went through, ALMOST getting himself stuck, taking the worst possible line. I went through behind, no problem. Turns out this wasn't the toughest spot out there. We left the Jeep and at the end of the trail took a hike, kids ran around for a while, about an hour later and JUST as we're loading up to head back to camp two guys hike up, sure enough same two guys from the Jeep. Shocker, they got themselves stuck another mile down the road on a spur trail. It was late in day, we were 5 miles from nearest road. Their day would have looked a lot different if we didn't pull them out. Wife was tasked w/ video taping, she missed most of it ha. Video kinda sucks, I didn't pick the music (auto created) but still sharing as it was a funny, karma building situation, and involved a stuck Jeep, and a Land Cruiser. https://goo.gl/photos/uW6qe4A66mF67yTr8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom