MEMCruiser's cruiser search. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weighed my Runner the other day....3700 lbs.

That Cruiser is the cat's ass. I think it is worth $20K all day long.

OK, what David is referring to is size. Rockcrawling wagons sucks in places like Superlift.

If you are just planning on light trails a bit between the 100 ones you do now and the hard stuff, a Sprung over wagon or an 80 is great. If you are not worried about damage, a wagon will do amazing things on the rocks.

A 4Runner is a great example of the middle ground. Better wheelbase than a 40 but narrow and light. They own the rocks.

If he offers it to me for 20k. I am going to go get it tomorrow. I think he will want 30.

dear cruiser gods please let him accept $20k so I get to ride in it!!

So it is weight not wheelbase?

Way to much of a generalization.

Lighter is better most always off road but a longer wheelbase is not always an advantage.

4Runner is just a good combo of both.

nolen hasn't writtenit yet

Scott in Arkansas may be selling his 40

White Trash of the Elwood Chapter, TORC4x4.org, Cottonland Cruisers.

I saw that it is for sale. Injected SB Chevy with an Orion I think.

Did an Ebay scan for you. My thoughts:

I REALLY like this truck.

Toyota:Land Cruiser Toyota:Land Cruiser | eBay

Clean....I like the A/C

Toyota:Land Cruiser Fj40 Toyota:Land Cruiser Fj40 | eBay

Great truck. He is a dealer and shooting high. May take $20,000. Love the 700R4 and the mods. This would be a great driver

Toyota : Land Cruiser Toyota : Land Cruiser | eBay

Love the mods, love the color. Not a fan of the bed liner and you can see some body damage on the tub, but the drivetrain is really good and it looks like the person put a lot of love into the "resto-mod"

Toyota:Land Cruiser FJ40 Toyota:Land Cruiser FJ40 | eBay

Well I know what the market will bear on these now.

Toyota : Land Cruiser FJ40 Toyota : Land Cruiser FJ40 | eBay

Toyota : Land Cruiser Fj40 Toyota : Land Cruiser Fj40 | eBay

That's a pretty nice rig.

^^^ gone fishing.

image-3929209567.jpg

image-3929209567.jpg

image-2660737395.jpg

100 is gone. All the birthdays and holidays are done, so back to the search. It is hard getting rid of 1st cruiser. Almost shed a tear. The good news is CLC just gained a new member.

image-2660737395.jpg

Yes....

You will not find a better buy than Bossman's.....knowing that a truck has no hidden issues saves you at least 2 to 3k...

If I get an 80, this is at the top of list. I might just sit on my money like bossman and get one of those too good to be true trucks he seems to come across.

If I get an 80, this is at the top of list. I might just sit on my money like bossman and get one of those too good to be true trucks he seems to come across.

Not a bad plan Mike. Just keep in mind that those "too good to be true" trucks usually are just that and be prepared to tear in and fix whatever problems show up. I always try to estimate a repair cost and factor that in to my decision. Unless you are buying new off the lot, every truck comes with some sort of laundry list.. Some are just a lot longer than others. That is not always a bad thing either. If you approach these laundry items as a learning experience it can be quite rewarding... Or a pain in the ass... Depending on your perspective. I happen to enjoy the process of taking someones "junk" and turning it into something worthwhile if I can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom