Meeting May 18th 7pm, CVI Duncan BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
OK, lets meet May 18th, 7pm at the CVI in Duncan BC.

276314642_729872244852737_6334568440085373991_n.jpg

Last edited:
If I'm free I'll be there.

Last edited:
Nick, bring your handheld. I need a refresher on operating mine. Is @PeeZed around? Show your face!!

Nick, bring your handheld. I need a refresher on operating mine. Is @PeeZed around? Show your face!!
I even saw @burnz lurking on this thread haha

I have a skid plate that could use a ride to Vic if anyone would have room?
Save @crustyBJ60 a couple hundred bucks in fuel for his pimp gangster wagon :lol:

Having said that, I still need remember to bring it, which is far from guaranteed.

Save @crustyBJ60 a couple hundred bucks in fuel for his pimp gangster wagon :lol:

Having said that, I still need remember to bring it, which is far from guaranteed.

@burnz come on out! Would be great to see you.

Yeah, I could bring the skid plate back. But.... @crustyBJ60 , can you join us in person? I can give a lift if you want....

My cruiser still needs a transfer case to tranny bypass hose before I drive it at high speeds. I knew I should have replaced that stupid .20 cent oring when I had the tcase split. fml.

As for the 40. I still need to bleed the brakes, figure out the wiper motor wiring, parking brake cable, which I will tackle today. Upholster the seats. Oh and the rear running lights are not working either.

And I know ya'll will never forgive me if I show up with my 12 valve.

My cruiser still needs a transfer case to tranny bypass hose before I drive it at high speeds. I knew I should have replaced that stupid .20 cent oring when I had the tcase split. fml.

As for the 40. I still need to bleed the brakes, figure out the wiper motor wiring, parking brake cable, which I will tackle today. Upholster the seats. Oh and the rear running lights are not working either.

And I know ya'll will never forgive me if I show up with my 12 valve.

No worries man; pretty long haul for you anyhow as you have at least twice as far to go as anyone else.

Should have posted that earlier. Just went down and back in the truck.

Should have posted that earlier. Just went down and back in the truck.
Well it's not exactly an emergency.

And with any luck the power will be back on by the time we go to Duncan.

My shop plans for the day were reduced to sweeping in the areas with enough windows.🙄

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom