Meet n' greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

See you guys at BBQ south in a bit! Tim

Thursday 1/5/22 Serious Texas south. 5:30 meet and 6pm dinner. I'm sure it will be pretty cold for tire kicking.
Sorry, just saw this , maybe next time

Leaving Pagosa in a few, see you guys there

Sorry guys. Meet some friends at the cigar shop and time got away from me

Was just informed that this group meets periodically. Will watch and if there's room for another vintage toyota guy....I'd like to attend.
My work shop is on Junction creek just across from Dalla in the flats outside the city limit (303). Got a pond in front of the garage. Stop by
if you ever want to talk cruisers.

I'm planning to be there. Barring any disasters, bringing my mostly complete 40.

Edit: Or rain. No top yet.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,
This next meet and greet will be a BBQ just south of Durango at 761 CR 216, on Thursday Nov 2nd starting at 4:30. Thanks to a referral from Corbet, I was able to help some fellow cruiser heads from Summit County obtain a home and relocate here to Durango. Since they have 7 trucks and a big shop, I figured why not bring the party to their house! As such I'll be providing burgers, hot dogs and beer. We could use 4 or 5 sides so if you can make something please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!

Steve Procise loves to wrench and build trucks. As such, he will be offering his services to our group, so come say hello and enjoy dinner and a beer with our local Cruiser/Toyota crew!
This is a family friendly event, just please reply with an RSVP or text me at 970-769-2407 to let me know how many are coming and if you are bringing a side.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Hey Everyone,
This next meet and greet will be a BBQ just south of Durango at 761 CR 216, on Thursday Nov 2nd starting at 4:30. Thanks to a referral from Corbet, I was able to help some fellow cruiser heads from Summit County obtain a home and relocate here to Durango. Since they have 7 trucks and a big shop, I figured why not bring the party to their house! As such I'll be providing burgers, hot dogs and beer. We could use 4 or 5 sides so if you can make something please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated!

Steve Procise loves to wrench and build trucks. As such, he will be offering his services to our group, so come say hello and enjoy dinner and a beer with our local Cruiser/Toyota crew!
This is a family friendly event, just please reply with an RSVP or text me at 970-769-2407 to let me know how many are coming and if you are bringing a side.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
If you're not on the text thread, please let me know if you're coming and how many! Also bring a chair if you want a place to sit!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom