Me and my FJ62 are in Quincy,CA for 2 months, Where to go? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,
My little family and I just spend 3 months at and AirBNB in Big Pine,CA, really enjoyed our stay, Death Valley, Bristlecone Forest, Alabama Hills, Mnt. Whitney.. Just an incredible area, great people and amazing experience.

Now we're doing the same but a little more north in the Quincy, CA area. It's been dumping snow here, but I'm curious if any one has tips on what to explore/where to go in this area.

I'll report back here the adventures we've had just like here:

Me and my FJ62 are in Big Pine,CA for a month. Where do I go?

Thank you!

Home for now:
WhatsApp Image 2018-03-16 at 9.08.00 AM.jpeg

Hey Gerben: Glad you enjoyed your stay in Big Pine. I thought you left, as there have been people working on the Airbnb. I will follow your adventures to come. Glad to have met you and your family. Jerry:cheers:

It was great meeting you and your wife Jerry! And John as well.
Really enjoyed our trip into the Nevada together. The Owens Valley is pretty special...
The owners of the Big Pine Airbnb are really nice people (Farmers), just got a baby and wanted to move into the house after the remodel to raise their kid in the area.

Our last couple of weeks in Big Pine were busy with finding a new BNB that ticked all the boxes for us. We'll be in the Quincy area until halfway May, snow is melting away quickly so I'll be exploring the forest roads here.

All the best with your 5 year plan! I'll be back in your neck of the woods in the coming years...

Here is a little taste of this area!
20180329_175413.jpg
20180325_210121.jpg
20180325_205804.jpg
20180324_123759.jpg

20180324_141847.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom