Me and my FJ62 are in Big Pine,CA for a month. Where do I go? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We're having an amazing time in the Big Pine, CA area!
Our Airbnb host has been amazing in letting us stay a couple of months longer than we intended to stay.
Below are some pictures of our adventures.

media-20180216 (9).jpg

^^^^ The Laws Museum is an incredible journey back in time:

media-20180216 (8).jpg

Death Valley Dunes were a ton of fun on a nice 75 degrees day ^^^^

media-20180216 (7).jpg

^^^ Big Pine, In this area the weather can change fast. 2 days after 75 degree days we had some more snow in the mountains.

media-20180216 (6).jpg

Inside of the Steam train at the Laws Museum ^^^

media-20180216 (5).jpg

My 2 girls dancing on the salt planes in Death Valley ^^^

A baby Cessna landed right when we are at Panamint Spring in Death for snacks. Lucy got to check it out.

media-20180216 (10).jpg

I just love the sound of this little engine:

We ended our stay in Big Pine with a great trip to the Bristecone forest. Trees that are some of the oldest in the world over 5000 years old.

It was an incredible experience having stayed in this area for a prolonged period. We were going to stay for a month but ended up staying close to 3. It's very quite, very beautiful and we got to meet some great people.

Yesterday we moved to an Airbnb in Quincy,CA to explore the area! and you can follow what we're up there here:

Me and my FJ62 are in Quincy,CA for 2 months, Where to go?

Bristlecone Forest

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-14 at 11.56.40 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-03-14 at 11.56.24 AM.jpeg

We ended our stay in Big Pine with a great trip to the Bristecone forest. Trees that are some of the oldest in the world over 5000 years old.

It was an incredible experience having stayed in this area for a prolonged period. We were going to stay for a month but ended up staying close to 3. It's very quite, very beautiful and we got to meet some great people.

Yesterday we moved to an Airbnb in Quincy,CA to explore the area! and you can follow what we're up there here:

Me and my FJ62 are in Quincy,CA for 2 months, Where to go?

Bristlecone Forest

View attachment 1655431 View attachment 1655430
Incredibly beautiful area. I'm glad you got to make the most of it!

:cheers:

Lucy is a great name for a child. Though she'll learn later in life there's many more dogs named Lucy than people.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom