SOLD MD/DC/VA - 99 LX470 White / Tan Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance you would part with the drivers side glass, assuming it’s brown tint? I’m local-ish and would pick up. I’ll even trade you a green aftermarket window if you need something to keep the rain out.

Hi, do you have the wire harness for the turn signal light/fog light? The riad elements have completely chewed away at mine through the years. I think the part number is 81125-60020, but I don't know if its the same for both sides.

Thanks!

Any chance you have a right front headlight and the trim pieces associated?

And a drivers door inside panel-tan/brown color. Might take some other interior parts depending on condition.

I’m in NW DC.
Drivers door trim panel is in super rough condition but let me know if you want to swing by at some point in the next week or so. I’m planning to get rid of whatever’s left early June.

Hi, do you have the wire harness for the turn signal light/fog light? The riad elements have completely chewed away at mine through the years. I think the part number is 81125-60020, but I don't know if its the same for both sides.

Thanks!
I had to use the wiring from this to repair the wiring on the others. Noting much left of it.

Sorry for the super late responses to everyone. Let me know if there’s anything else you need or if you want to swing by to pick out what you need. I’ll be available Sunday and Monday on Memorial Day weekend and after that I’m going to get rid of what’s left. Make offers or contact me and we can set a time for you to come by and grab what you need. If someone wants the complete shell and whatever’s left, let me know now.

Drivers side window glass - interested if it’s original!
Says Toyota on it
IMG_1779.jpeg
IMG_1780.jpeg

Any chance you would part with the drivers side glass, assuming it’s brown tint? I’m local-ish and would pick up. I’ll even trade you a green aftermarket window if you need something to keep the rain out.
Sorry just saw this from earlier.

Hi, if this is still available I’m interested. Thanks. Localish as well

Any chance for a 03+ driver foot rest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom