May Meeting??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Should equate to a 35, which is what I will be running soon. I gotta see this truck, it is gonna be awesome. I may also be in for campling, the company is giving us off on Friday for our move to our new building. So golf in the morning and camping that evening :D

Agreed

Ok, wanting to camp the night before, and I have one of my buddies coming up with me to ride shotgun. So what's everyones camping plans??

wheeling the 19th

I am hoping to be there to wheel Saturday and stay for the meeting. As far as I can see work is the only problem I might encounter- it's extremely busy at the steel mill these days. Matt Reed is gonna ride shotgun with me if I wheel. Hope to see you guys there!!!!! Gary S

I'll be there Friday evening at about 7:30PM to camp and wheel on Saturday before the meeting.

i am going to try to make it back from new york ,, i would hate to miss two rides ,,, anyone know of any bodylifts for 62 i want to get 37 under my truck

Hope you can make it! Not sure if I will make it or not.... can't say for sure at this point..

Brooks, body lifts are regretable typically... if you wanna run 37's, fit them by either cutting and trimming your wheel wells or lift it higher either SOA or add longer shackles, etc. Body lift raise your center of gravity unnecessarily... just my opinion..

I am hoping to be there to wheel Saturday and stay for the meeting. As far as I can see work is the only problem I might encounter- it's extremely busy at the steel mill these days. Matt Reed is gonna ride shotgun with me if I wheel. Hope to see you guys there!!!!! Gary S

I am going to bring your black tub along to give back to you so you can fill it with some more parts :D

I plan on being there with my 80 Saturday morning, wheeling and staying for the meeting.

So far I'm still camping Fri. and wheeling Sat. But then I'm there most weekends as it is anyway.

Last edited:
Sorry folks. We've had a camping trip planned for over 6 months and it falls on this weekend. Probably won't make next month's either since we are leaving for 2 weeks right after school ends on the 8th. Sure seems to be getting real difficult to make one of the meetings but it's not from lack of wanting to.

Bruce Sacavage

I'm definitely out--my truck's currently on jackstands waiting for wheels to be refinished. Instead, I'll be installing Landtank's caster correction plates.

My piggie is down for maintenance as well... 'nother nose cone, rear/front springs, clutch master cylinder.... hope to have it back in service for next month! I am glad to make the meeting though : )

Just found out today that I have to work Saturday. Some stuff came up last minute. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom