Master window/lock switch clip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My window control switch is not secured. Anyone know what this part number is? Is it even available as a separate item, I hope. Seems like it screws in.

1584500387147.png

Im also looking for the same

Is there a step-by-step howto on how to take off the door cover? Mine doesn't seem to want to come off.

Is there a step-by-step howto on how to take off the door cover? Mine doesn't seem to want to come off.
There are a couple hanging around.. Lots of screws and pins. One underneath the handle cover and one under the switch panel that I always tend to forget about.

Oh, in that case the screw is p/n 90164-40103 and the spring is 90468-05114:
View attachment 2424816
So wondering if the spring would help with my issue. My switch plate, the nose does not stay flush with the door panel. Always a bit "UP" like it is not catching properly. It doesn't rattle or anything like that, just annoys my OCD.

So wondering if the spring would help with my issue. My switch plate, the nose does not stay flush with the door panel. Always a bit "UP" like it is not catching properly. It doesn't rattle or anything like that, just annoys my OCD.

I actually have the same issue to. I may have bent my spring in too far when I removed the window switch panel during my speaker upgrade. I think I'm going to order a new spring to see if it fixes my issue.

Does anyone have the part # for the clip on the master switch? Mine is a 2007, it has 2 screws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom