March/April

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has March/April Toyota Trails shipped yet? I am just wondering if I have to email for my copy yet again. It seems like I never get my TT unless I email asking for it. This has happened several times in the past year.

I am always paid up, I have no idea why this keeps happening. Kinda like babysitting. I might just drop it because I am tired of checking up on it.

Yes, the March/April issue has been in the mail for a month or so. Did you pay for First Class mail? If not, delivery times vary widely and are not in our control. If you did pay for First Class mail, please email or call Jenn and I certainly apologize for the inconvenience.

TJK

I sent her an email. Dunno about paying for 'first class mail'.... I pay my yearly dues BEFORE they are due, I can tell you that. As a matter of fact I paid my dues for 2008 already and they aren't due til next month.

Yeah the 100 article is coming. I am sure the editor will want to chop it down a little... but that's what editors do right? :D

I sent her an email, but I received an 'out of office' message back. I went to my Land Cruiser club meeting last night and the secretary had a March/April issue to look at. I still have not received mine. I dunno what is going on with me getting my issues without having to email several times a year.

Emailed Jennifer a 2nd time over my March/April issue. No response.
:meh:

I have responded to EVERY email I received while I was out of the country for almost 2 weeks. If you didn't get a response, I didn't get your email, it's that simple. I don't ignore anyone. While I can't respond within 5 minutes of receiving an email, I promise you, you will hear from me.

I have responded to EVERY email I received while I was out of the country for almost 2 weeks. If you didn't get a response, I didn't get your email, it's that simple. I don't ignore anyone. While I can't respond within 5 minutes of receiving an email, I promise you, you will hear from me.

Two emails, no response. No need to get ticked off. If anyone should be upset it should be me, but I am trying to be patient.

First email got a kickback "Out of office" response. Second email, no response.

Signed back up with my TLCA dues back a few weeks ago as well, and nothing in the mail. If this is how people are going to be treated from TLCA officials, I can just resign and remain independent.

Torrey, you emailed me yesterday. I replied to it this morning. Check your inbox, it's there. You also renewed WHILE I was out of the country & that transaction came through with my downloads on Monday when I returned. Those were mailed out just yesterday morning. We also do specificly state to please allow 4 - 6 weeks for processing. Rarely does it take that long, but when I'm out of the office, it can take an extra week for processing. So, to sum up here - I replied to your email dated April 8th - you wanted to know why you hadn't received your issue, I responded this morning. You renewed while I was out of town March 25 - April 4th, that is certainly not a few weeks ago. I'm sorry, but I'm just not willing to work when I'm on vacation. I'll be more than happy to forward my email response to you again, but I did respond to the email you sent me dated April 8th. When you sent your st email about not receiving Trails, I just sent out a replacement copy, so I may not have replied to it assuming you'd get the issue in the mail.

Email below:

fromTLCA Admin <tlca.admin@gmail.com>
toT Kite <kiteoceaneering@yahoo.com>,

dateWed, Apr 9, 2008 at 12:36 PM
subjectRe: March/April
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 12:36 PM (2 hours ago) Reply

You can upgrade to 1st class postage. Bulk mail is not only slower than molasses, but it's also NOT guaranteed to even be delivered. At least if you get 1st class postage, I can put a publication watch in if your issues don't show up. I wish I could control the mail because they make us lokk bad, but unfortunately I can't. Best solution we can offer is 1st calss postage option.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:57 PM, T Kite <kiteoceaneering@yahoo.com> wrote:

Jennifer,

I emailed a while back as I never received my
March/April issue of trails. This has happened several
times since I have become a member of the TLCA. Is
there anything that can be done about this?

Thank you,

Torrey
San Antonio, Tx 78201

TLCA # 16244

Just forget what I said. I'm just being a grouch cuz I didn't get my trails again. Damn post office!

(You postal workers out there just look away... :D)

Last edited:
Just forget it, I am tired of dealing with the TLCA. Let this years membership go through but I'm not reupping next year. I don't need the magazine that bad.

What about your awesome stories of the magical stock 100 series? :D

... but I'm not reupping next year. I don't need the magazine that bad.

Hang in there Brother ... there's more to TLCA than the magazine. I been here before it got all fancy ... and I ain't got an issue in the mail since I attempted to change my address a year or so ago. Ain't no biggie.

I stand by my belief that it's the local chapters and the events that make TLCA worth bein' a member. Magazines and websites ain't no substitute for a handshake, a smile, and some friendly conversation with a fellow Cruiserhead. Sittin' in on a local or national function beats the hell outta sittin' on the couch readin' a magazine any day of the week. :beer:

That stock 100 series would be a blast on the sand dunes of Little Sahara ... check out The White Trash forum and come on up sir. :steer:

:flamingo:

I'm not going anywhere (not quittin TLCA). I'm just grouchy because I had to deal with the range rover today. Ordered a part and it didn't come with any hardware and I had to get it all figured out and installed so my son could take off in it tonight to his club meeting. Besides, it's the damn post offices fault.

Last edited:
What about your awesome stories of the magical stock 100 series? :D

It's comin.... my wife lost the camera. I've been riding her back about it for 3 days. I had 75% of the pictures to send, but the rest were on the camera and she found it this morning. Should be dropping the story in the mail tomorrow. I think it's about 42 paragraphs..... :D

Well Todd wants it all dropped to CD Rom. I dunno why, but that's how he wants it so there you are. :)

Oh she knows it's for the article I wrote.... no riding pics though haha :D

All this kindness flying around makes me feel better :D

Read my last entry on my mods thread.... whaahshs! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom